Ideal for premium varietal and/or barrel-fermented white wines.
Viniferm DIANA encourages moderate production of fermentation aromas and is specially selected for use in production of high-quality varietal white wines. It enhances volume and structure and rapidly releases polysaccharides when used in sur lie ageing.
- Particularly recommended for production of high-quality varietal white wines (Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Albariño etc.)
- Ideal for barrel-fermented and/or sur lie-aged white wines.
- Pre-fermentation maceration and highly clarified grape musts.
- Production of white wines using reductive treatments.
- Releases volatile thiols (ß-lyase), key components of the aroma of rosé wines found in Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon and Monastrel, adding notes of blackcurrant.