Image © Vintech Pacific
When harvest time is compressed and tank-space is at a premium, Perseo enables the rapid yet gentle extraction of the aromatic, polyphenolic and colour potential of grapes through the use of ultrasound.
Perseo is the no-input, no-additive way to increase wine potential. With this technique, neither heat nor chemical treatments, which can negatively effect the product are involved and maceration times are dramatically reduced.
Perseo employs ultrasound to induce cavitation in the grape cells, where the implosion of microbubbles releases energy to gently extract polyphenols, colour and aromatic compounds.
- Rapid collection of maximum polyphenolic potential.
- Improved colour in red wines.
- Greater aromatic qualities in wines.
- No extraction or use of undesirable compounds.
- Brief maceration and contact with seeds avoids extraction of green tannins.
- Energy-efficient and environmentally friendly.
- No temperature increase.
- Quick to install and easy to use.